Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm finally back!

Oh dear! Work exploded all over the place with writing of grants, mission-driven strategic plans (I know all of you are jealous over that one), and a couple of unexpected twists including starting to outline and lead a task force which will present a analysis/report to the governor about the impact of Alzheimer's Disease on our state. Mmm-hmm, lots of creativity : )

Anyway, I've scrambled trying to catch up with class and get my assignments posted. I've started to leave some comments on classmates' final pieces and everyone did such an amazing job! I'm a bit upset, to be honest. I really didn't spend enough time on my 500 words but I went ahead and posted what I had. But, I'm also a bit excited as I know there's a lot of work for me to do, but I really feel like I have the tools now to keep improving it and, with our blog, I'll have the perfect place to post and get critiques.

I hope to spend so more time tomorrow catching up on comments here on the wonderful works everyone is posting and catching up in the discussion area for class. Also, I'm going to finish adding the links Ann provided for our class so we'll have them for our use as we continue writing.

And, in the best news, somehow my email stopped being crabby and let Robyn Kim in, so we should have her added as one of our authors soon. Welcome, Robyn!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Missed your presence, Welcome Back!