Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Writing Link

I thought of Stan's Student when I first saw this link for "Write a Novel" (http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/novel), but it has some great pdf. download articles with topics such as the elements of a successful story, ten points on plotting, scene construction, and symbolism, which I know will be helpful to me in writing my creative piece for class.

For those of you who may have missed it in a previous comment, Stan's Student provided the link to the National Novel Writing Month site or nanowrimo for short. He has been an active participant in this event and has won the last three years! He's promised, as the time gets closer, to blog about the contest and his participation.

(Wow, reading over this, it's obvious Lesson 7 hasn't sunk in yet. Yikes!!!!)

No comments: