Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hi to another new author and a little business

Peglova just sent me an email asking to join us here. We should be seeing her name in our author's list shortly. Welcome, Peglova!

Also, if there are authors who haven't received an email invite from Blogger, please email me again and let me know. I have three invites in the queue and, as I've found out, I have accidently typed in email address incorrectly and people didn't get their invites. Just want to make sure I haven't left anyone out.

FYI... I'll probably be offline starting tomorrow and at least through Saturday. My grandma, who was battling late stage Alzheimer's, passed away late Monday evening. It may sound strange but it was truly a blessing. The world had become such a scary place for her in these last months and she was unable to do even the most basic things for herself. I know that everything she lost in this world has now been restored. Her funeral is Friday, so I'm travelling home to be with my family and especially my grandpa who is having such a hard time losing his wife of 68 years.

3 comments:

GeekUnderling said...

Its awesome that so many are joining. I'm sorry for your loss, jkc. God Bless.

Theresa said...

My prayers go out to you and your family, particularly your grandpa.

God Bless and may you feel his presence at all times.

Yes, it is awesome so many are joining. I think it's going to be great watching each of us grow as writers. We can say I knew her/him when....So Cool!

I have high expectations for this group!

Charlene said...

My heart goes out to you. I lost my Grandmother to alzhiemer's several years ago. I'll be praying for you.